Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4-23-12

Everyday you learn something new. Our project this weekend ended badly again. I forgot to get the supplies on Thursday and on Sunday I went to get them and the office was closed.  I had to cancel the whole cleanup in a matter of around 3 hours, and 2 people didn't receive their notification. As we've been told, huge communication breakdown, and since I was getting the supplies and in charge of communication, my fault. We fixed our communication problem and we have gotten the supplies, so there is hopefully nothing else that can go wrong this time. Our reschedule is for this Sunday, and we have to get the whole cleanup and everything related to it on the presentation board very quickly. I have no idea how we plan to do that. We also had to scrap our video as it is now too late to do this. Right now I honestly have a very negative feeling for how this whole project went, Which I will express in future blogs and my reflection.
 "Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the Stars" - Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment