Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-21-11 (makeup for 11-9-11)

Everyday you learn something new. Lately I started thinking about the way our projects have gone. I remember writing a blog about this awhile ago, at that time I thought we were steering away from the process a bit. It's interesting to see how the process went. When we first started I thought this might be a lot shorter and simpler, but I have liked the long and complexness. I also thought that the order was different. I remember hearing that the research paper was like the base when it has ended up being the product. We  also still haven't done a bit towards are expert review. I'm not saying that I don't like it, I'm just saying its really different from what I thought it would be.

'Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll land among the Stars" - Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment