Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-21-11 (makeup for 11-7-11)

Everyday you learn something new. In the last week or so I have been running dry on blog topics. Its probably pretty obvious since the topic of this blog is blog topics. I tried to think about what I was writing in the past and tried to find topics from that but it didnt help at all. It seemed like most topics were about my research paper. Now that im not researching for it I have trouble finding things to write about. I think I should try researching things on my own and writing about them or doing things like the Mental Models and Mystery Box videos. I don't really like the way it comes out when I blog about things from other classes. The one time I tried doing my own research and blogging (the graphine one) didn't seem too bad. Hopefully I can find some interesting topics soon.


"Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll land among the Stars" - Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment