Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4-17-12

Everyday you learn something new. Today I thought about what Mrs Schwarting had talked about, the relationship between 7th and 8th graders. It seems accurate and present in my group. The 2 8th graders took charge of the group and the 7th graders followed. The 7th graders also seemed as if they didnt work as hard and complained more. I think there are some of them who are capable of leading the group, but if others were in charge we would have alot of problems. Even so I feel as if I ended up in charge of my group, even though we voted for Zach as the leader. I think we should try something to put the 7th graders in charge, perhaps activities after the projects are finished.
"Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the Stars" - Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment