Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

4-11-12

Everyday you learn something new. Throughout my whole life I have never been much of a magazine person. I like many people have a smart phone, and in the non-default browser that I use I found a special section for online magazines. The first time I used it I figured it would be a bit dumb and pointless, the way I felt about magazines at the time. It turns out I was completely wrong. I like technology stuff and in the webzines I found several websites with all kinds of articles that I actually cared about and wanted to read. The main 3 were Lifehacker, Techcrunch and Wired. Eventually the webzine function was removed from the browser app due to a security issue, witch I ironically found out about through those webzines. It would be really great (at least to me) if things like that made it to print and were sitting in lobbies. I wouldn't have to read Time Magazine all the time. At least I finally found a magazine style form of media that I actually want to read.

 "Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the Stars" - Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment